Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Mummy Pizza



I had a craving for pizza, but I knew that I didn't have all of the ingredients to one.  So using the items that I had in the refrigerator, I made this creative food.  I wanted to stick with the Halloween theme still, and made a yummy out of the ingredients.  I knew I had to put my creative side into this recipe.  It was very simple to make, with just a few ingredients.  This delicious Halloween Mummy Pizza can be made for any occasion, especially for Halloween.  Put it next to the Halloween Spider Web Pizza that I made, and it will be a popular dessert at parties.


Ingredients:

 English Muffins
 Spaghetti Sauce
 Olives
 String Cheese

Directions:

1.)  Spoon in some Spaghetti Sauce on top of the English Muffins.
2.)  Place 2 Olives over the sauce.
3.)  Start placing the String Cheese.
4.)  Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...